Post Covid Re-Entry Group Updates
Church Building Mask Requirements:
- Masks are required inside the church building for all activities.
- By wearing masks, we protect our congregation, school personnel who will soon return to school, and the most vulnerable in our community.
- Staff and volunteers working with unvaccinated youth must wear masks.
- The Sterling mask policy will continue to be updated to follow current CDC Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html
Groups are encouraged to use the largest rooms available regardless of group size.
- 15 classroom rooms (including upstairs classroom in Jacobus)
- 25 Lower level of Jacobus
- 25 in the youth room
- 75 Gallihugh Hall
- No meal centric events should be scheduled at this time (dinners, lunches, etc).
- Groups and ministries may choose to provide or allow individually packaged snacks and drinks.
- Prepackaged individual meals may be consumed.
- Review meeting guidelines and contact the church office if exceptions are needed.
- Take attendance including contact information
- Turn attendance into the office to enable contact tracing if needed.
- Establish group specific policies that are equal to or more restrictive than church policies to ensure safety while allowing for the most inclusive and welcoming environment for ministry and fellowship.
- Note: Please schedule building use meetings through the church office/secretary so that no calendar conflicts exist.